Badrilla’s Click S-Palmitoylation Detection775 KitTM provides a quick, convenient and robust method to identify S-palmitoylation of heterologously expressed proteins in cultured cells. The assay is based on the copper catalysed click chemistry reaction and facilitates, with four simple steps – Label, Lyse, Click and Detect - determination of protein palmitoylation.
Click S-Palmitoylation Detection775 Kit Enables
• Detection of S-palmitoylated proteins in cultured cells.
• Processing of 4 x 24 well cell culture plates (i.e. 96 samples in total).
• Convenient stopping point after labelling treatment.
1. Gao X. and Hannoush R.N. 2017. A Decade of Click Chemistry in Protein Palmitoylation: Impact on Discovery and New Biology. Cell Chemical Biology 25: 236-246
2. Greaves, J., Munro, K. R., Davidson, S C., Riviere, M., Wojno, J., Smith, T. K., Tomkinson, N. C. O. and Chamberlain L. H. 2017. Molecular basis of fatty acid selectivity in the zDHHC family of S-acyltransferases revealed by click chemistry. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 114: 1365-1374
3. Wang, Q., Chan, T.R., Hilgraf, R., Fokin, V.V., Sharpless, K.B., and Finn, M.G. 2003. Bioconjugation by copper(I)-catalyzed azide-alkyne [3 + 2] cycloaddition. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 125, 3192–3193.