Contractility research - key publications using PLN antibodies
Please rate these pages to support our infographic project:
- Babick, A.P. et al. 2004. Cardiac contractile dysfunction in J2N-k cardiomyopathic hamsters is associated with impaired SR function and regulation. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology. 287(5), pp.C1202-C1208.
- Boknik, P. et al. 1999. Regional expression of phospholamban in the human heart. Cardiovascular Research. 43(1), pp.67-76.
- Cha, H. et al. 2008. PICOT is a critical regulator of cardiac hypertrophy and cardiomyocyte contractility. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. 45(6), pp.796-803.
- Furieri, L.B. et al. 2011. Exposure to low mercury concentration in vivo impairs myocardial contractile function. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 255(2), pp.193-199.
- Gombosova, I. et al. 1998. Postnatal changes in contractile time parameters, calcium regulatory proteins, and phosphatases. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 274(6), pp.H2123-H2132.
- Greiser, M. et al. 2009. Distinct contractile and molecular differences between two goat models of atrial dysfunction: AV block-induced atrial dilatation and atrial fibrillation. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. 46(3), pp.385-394.
- Hussain, M. et al. 1999. Effects of the protein kinase A inhibitor H-89 on Ca2+ regulation in isolated ferret ventricular myocytes. Pflugers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology. 437(4), pp.529-537.
- Kemi, O.J. et al. 2007. Aerobic interval training enhances cardiomyocyte contractility and Ca2+ cycling by phosphorylation of CaMKII and Thr-17 of phospholamban. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. 43(3), pp.354-361.
- Kirchhefer, U. et al. 2007. Triadin is a critical determinant of cellular Ca cycling and contractility in the heart. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 293(5), pp.H3165-H3174.
- Kubin, A.M. et al. 2011. Role of reactive oxygen species in the regulation of cardiac contractility. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. 50(5), pp.884-893.
- Linck, B. et al. 1998. Long-term beta adrenoceptor-mediated alteration in contractility and expression of phospholamban and sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca++-ATPase in mammalian ventricle. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 286(1), pp.531-538.
- Mayer, E.J. et al. 2000. Characterization and quantitation of phospholamban and its phosphorylation state using antibodies. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 267(1), pp.40-48.
- Most, P. et al. 2001. S100A1: A novel regulator of myocardial contractility. Circulation. 104(17), pp.51-51.
- Pierkes, M. et al. 2002. Increased effects of C-type natriuretic peptide on cardiac ventricular contractility and relaxation in guanylyl cyclase A-deficient mice. Cardiovascular Research. 53(4), pp.852-861.
- Prasad, V. et al. 2008. Impaired Cardiac Contractility in Mice Lacking Both the AE3 Cl-/HCO3- Exchanger and the NKCC1 Na+-K+-2Cl(-) Cotransporter EFFECTS ON Ca2+ HANDLING AND PROTEIN PHOSPHATASES. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 283(46), pp.31303-31314.
- Schaeffer, P.J. et al. 2009. Impaired contractile function and calcium handling in hearts of cardiac-specific calcineurin b1-deficient mice. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 297(4), pp.H1263-H1273.
- Vasanji, Z. et al. 2006. Alterations in cardiac contractile performance and sarcoplasmic reticulum function in sucrose-fed rats is associated with insulin resistance. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology. 291(4), pp.C772-C780.
- Zhai, J. et al. 2000. Cardiac-specific overexpression of a superinhibitory pentameric phospholamban mutant enhances inhibition of cardiac function in vivo. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 275(14), pp.10538-10544.
- Zhao, W. et al. 2004. Threonine-17 phosphorylation of phospholamban: a key determinant of frequency-dependent increase of cardiac contractility. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. 37(2), pp.607-612.
Back to main infographic.