FFR research - key publications using PLN antibodies
Please rate these pages to support our infographic project:
- Hagemann, D. et al. 2000. Frequency-encoding Thr17 phospholamban phosphorylation is independent of Ser16 phosphorylation in cardiac myocytes. J Biol Chem. 275(29), pp.22532-6.
- Huke, S. and Bers, D.M. 2007. Temporal dissociation of frequency-dependent acceleration of relaxation and protein phosphorylation by CaMKII. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 42(3), pp.590-9.
- Isoda, T. et al. 2003. Novel regulation of cardiac force-frequency relation by CREM (cAMP response element modulator). Faseb Journal. 17(2), pp.144-151.
- Munch, G. et al. 2000. SERCA2a activity correlates with the force-frequency relationship in human myocardium. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 278(6), pp.H1924-H1932.
- Valverde, C.A. et al. 2005. Frequency-dependent acceleration of relaxation in mammalian heart: a property not relying on phospholamban and SERCA2a phosphorylation. J Physiol. 562(Pt 3), pp.801-13.
- Zhao, W. et al. 2004. Threonine-17 phosphorylation of phospholamban: a key determinant of frequency-dependent increase of cardiac contractility. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. 37(2), pp.607-612.
Back to main infographic.