NOS research - key publications using PLN antibodies
Please rate these pages to support our infographic project:
- Bougaki, M. et al. 2010. Nos3 Protects against Systemic Inflammation and Myocardial Dysfunction in Murine Polymicrobial Sepsis. Shock. 34(3), pp.281-290.
- Buys, E.S. et al. 2007. Cardiomyocyte-restricted restoration of nitric oxide synthase 3 attenuates left ventricular remodeling after chronic pressure overload. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 293(1), pp.H620-H627.
- Goette, A. et al. 2012. The impact of rapid atrial pacing on ADMA and endothelial NOS. Int J Cardiol. 154(2), pp.141-6.
- Loyer, X. et al. 2008. Cardiomyocyte overexpression of neuronal nitric oxide synthase delays transition toward heart failure in response to pressure overload by preserving calcium cycling. Circulation. 117(25), pp.3187-3198.
- Wang, H. et al. 2008. Neuronal nitric oxide synthase signaling within cardiac myocytes targets phospholamban. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology. 294(6), pp.C1566-C1575.
Back to main infographic.