PLB expression research - key publications using PLN antibodies
Please rate these pages to support our infographic project:
- Ablorh, N.A. et al. 2012. Accurate quantitation of phospholamban phosphorylation by immunoblot. Analytical Biochemistry. 425(1), pp.68-75.
- Babu, C.V.S. et al. 2008. Measurement of phosphorylated phospholamban levels in cardiomyocytes (HL-1) by immunoprecipitation. Journal of Biochemical and Biophysical Methods. 70(6), pp.838-844.
- Boknik, P. et al. 1999. Regional expression of phospholamban in the human heart. Cardiovascular Research. 43(1), pp.67-76.
- Drago, G.A. et al. 1998. Immunofluorescence localization of SERCA2a and the phosphorylated forms of phospholamban in intact rat cardiac ventricular myocytes. Cardiac Sarcoplasmic Reticulum Function and Regulation of Contractility. 853, pp.273-279.
- Kreuzberg, U. et al. 2000. Single-channel activity and expression of atrial L-type Ca(2+) channels in patients with latent hyperthyroidism. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 278(3), pp.H723-30.
- Linck, B. et al. 1998. Long-term beta adrenoceptor-mediated alteration in contractility and expression of phospholamban and sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca++-ATPase in mammalian ventricle. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 286(1), pp.531-538.
- Mayer, E.J. et al. 2000. Characterization and quantitation of phospholamban and its phosphorylation state using antibodies. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 267(1), pp.40-48.
- Moorman, A.F. et al. 2000. Presence of functional sarcoplasmic reticulum in the developing heart and its confinement to chamber myocardium. Dev Biol. 223(2), pp.279-90.
- Ojamaa, K. et al. 2000. Thyroid hormone regulation of phospholamban phosphorylation in the rat heart. Endocrinology. 141(6), pp.2139-44.
- Slack, J.P. et al. 1997. Ectopic expression of phospholamban in fast-twitch skeletal muscle alters sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ transport and muscle relaxation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 272(30), pp.18862-18868.
Back to main infographic.