Therapeutics research - key publications using PLN antibodies
Please rate these pages to support our infographic project:
- Chakraborty, A. et al. 2014. Inhibition of CaMKII does not attenuate cardiac hypertrophy in mice with dysfunctional ryanodine receptor. PLoS One. 9(8), pe104338.
- Cheng, J. et al. 2012. CaMKII inhibition in heart failure, beneficial, harmful, or both. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 302(7), pp.H1454-65.
- El-Armouche, A. et al. 2004. Ouabain treatment is associated with upregulation of phosphatase inhibitor-1 and Na+/Ca2+-exchanger and beta-adrenergic sensitization in rat hearts. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 318(1), pp.219-226.
- Ferreira, J.C. et al. 2011. Angiotensin receptor blockade improves the net balance of cardiac Ca(2+) handling-related proteins in sympathetic hyperactivity-induced heart failure. Life Sci. 88(13-14), pp.578-85.
- Grote-Wessels, S. et al. 2008. Inhibition of protein phosphatase 1 by inhibitor-2 exacerbates progression of cardiac failure in a model with pressure overload. Cardiovascular Research. 79(3), pp.464-471.
- Kreuzberg, U. et al. 2000. Single-channel activity and expression of atrial L-type Ca(2+) channels in patients with latent hyperthyroidism. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 278(3), pp.H723-30.
- Liu, S.B. et al. 2011. FRET-based direct detection of dynamic protein kinase A activity on the sarcoplasmic reticulum in cardiomyocytes. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 404(2), pp.581-586.
- Moilanen, A.M. and yliopisto, O. 2012. Identification of Noval Drug Targets for the Treatment of Heart Failure. University of Oulu.
- Pugh, S.D. et al. 2014. Caveolin Contributes to the Modulation of Basal and beta-Adrenoceptor Stimulated Function of the Adult Rat Ventricular Myocyte by Simvastatin: A Novel Pleiotropic Effect. Plos One. 9(9).
- Rastogi, S. et al. 2011. Myocardial transfection with naked DNA plasmid encoding hepatocyte growth factor prevents the progression of heart failure in dogs. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 300(4), pp.H1501-H1509.
- Ribeiro, R.F. et al. 2010. Soybean oil increases SERCA2a expression and left ventricular contractility in rats without change in arterial blood pressure. Lipids in Health and Disease. 9.
- Scharf, M. et al. 2013. Mitogen-activated protein kinase-activated protein kinases 2 and 3 regulate SERCA2a expression and fiber type composition to modulate skeletal muscle and cardiomyocyte function. Mol Cell Biol. 33(13), pp.2586-602.
- Sichelschmidt, O.J. et al. 2003. Trapidil protects ischemic hearts from reperfusion injury by stimulating PKAII activity. Cardiovascular Research. 58(3), pp.602-610.
- Song, L. et al. 2007. Calsequestrin 2 (CASQ2) mutations increase expression of calreticulin and ryanodine receptors, causing catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 117(7), pp.1814-1823.
- Stangherlin, A. et al. 2011. cGMP Signals Modulate cAMP Levels in a Compartment-Specific Manner to Regulate Catecholamine-Dependent Signaling in Cardiac Myocytes. Circulation Research. 108(8), pp.929-U110.
- Thireau, J. et al. 2014. Beta-adrenergic blockade combined with subcutaneous B-type natriuretic peptide: a promising approach to reduce ventricular arrhythmia in heart failure? Heart. 100(11), pp.833-41.
- Vanzelli, A.S. et al. 2013. Integrative Effect of Carvedilol and Aerobic Exercise Training Therapies on Improving Cardiac Contractility and Remodeling in Heart Failure Mice. Plos One. 8(5).
- Vila-Petroff, M. et al. 2007. CaMKII inhibition protects against necrosis and apoptosis in irreversible ischemia-reperfusion injury. Cardiovascular Research. 73(4), pp.689-698.
- Yamada, M. et al. 2006. Inhibition of protein phosphatase 1 by inhibitor-2 gene delivery ameliorates heart failure progression in genetic cardiomyopathy. Faseb Journal. 20(8), pp.1197-+.
- Zhang, R. et al. 2005. Calmodulin kinase II inhibition protects against structural heart disease. Nature Medicine. 11(4), pp.409-417.
- Zhao, X.Y. et al. 2008. rAAV-asPLB transfer attenuates abnormal sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+-ATPase activity and cardiac dysfunction in rats with myocardial infarction. European Journal of Heart Failure. 10(1), pp.47-54.
Back to main infographic.